Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Not Grade Specific - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Monday, February 3, 2014

Welcome to the brand new blog of Surviving Social Studies!

Hello!

Welcome to my blog!  I am in my 15th year teaching middle school Social Studies and have taught grades 7 and 8.  I've been a seller on Teachers Pay Teachers for a few years now and decided to add a blog that will link back to my store.  In my 15 years teaching I've taught courses in U.S. History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology and have lesson material available in my store that will hopefully be of use to you.

When I'm not teaching I spend my time with my wife and two daughters as well as run an online woodworking business on Etsy called Along the Ridge.  You can check out what I create on that site at www.etsy.com/shop/AlongtheRidge or at www.alongtheridge.com

Needless to say I stay quite busy.  I hope that you subscribe to my blog and that you'll check back in once in a while.  I'd be happy to follow your blog as well. 

Until later!
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment